And the current version isn't very easy to use when using the file sharing option.

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Adkins via Talk
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:01 AM
To: Talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: iTunes help please

Sent from my iPhoneI hope someone can offer some help please. After installing the latest Itunes, I have noticed that we will only read the first track in an album tracks list. I'm using the latest we, Windows 10, and last Itunes update. I will also say there probably isn't another application I like less than the Itunes Windows combination, certainly not a marriage made in heaven.

Thanks in advance!!!

I sent an email using the gw Micro site and got no response.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/russ94577%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com