I am only having problems using the mouse pointer in TB. But, its seems as if it don't work in most apps in windows ten.

On 9/30/2016 5:25 PM, Jim via Talk wrote:
Hi Richard and Matt!

I am running the latest version of ThunderBird and W.E. on a Win10
machine,and the only real issue I continue to have is with ThunderBird
just quitting whenever it feels like it<SMILE!>.  I have no idea of just
what to do to resolve this issue,  I have reloaded ThunderBird and  W.E.
several times over, with the same results.  Aside from that very
annoying issue I have had no other problems serious or otherwise.  If
someone has a solution to the ThundrBird not responding issue, I would
greatly appreciate hering it! BTW, I have had this ThunderBird Issue
since a few weeks before I upgraded to Win10.    Thanks & 73 de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.