Tom,

I have no idea what's happening. I had no problem with it and have never seen such a problem with an installation of any program.

If you used the link I provided and downloaded the zip file which included only the Songr_2_1_Setup.exe file I haven't a clue because it's nothing more than the installer.

You might try running the Disk cleanup utility to clear your temp folder and other junk and then reboot for good measure before running it again.

Good luck,
Tom