From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+drlineberger=embarqmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 8:15 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Just a Cortana curiocity

Does anyone know if it isn't possible to go back to focus on a search
after choosing one of the options in Cortana? There are times when I
would just like to choose more than one or more of them, but the box
disappears, and I have to type in the same thing over again in order to
explore or choose another.

Just wondering.
List archives can be found at