From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 4:48 PM
To: 'David' <trailerda...@hotmail.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Printing Envelopes

I have a Dymo Label printer which I've found really useful; the
self-adhesive labels come in a roll and fit in the Dymo Printer and you can
copy and paste the address into the edit box, select the address from the
address book or type the address into the edit box. There is also a keyboard
shortcut to open the program, ready for printing.

For those who do not have a dedicated label printer, however, I think the
easiest way is to put the envelope into the printer and go to Word, type and
highlight the address and then press alt m (for mail) and e (for envelopes)
and then tab down to print.

Alison