Isn't the Kurzweil appointments self-voicing?  In that case Window-eyes should
go to sleep.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Don Smith via Talk
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 8:25 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: win eyes and kurzweil

Morning all:

We is having a little dispute with kurzweil reminders.

When kurzweil comes up speaking an appointment date, win eyes does not load may
I say properley.

It takes a long time and sometimes not at all.

I guess the question is, do I have start before log in

Do I start win eyes after log in

Or do I start win eyes after all users.

I don't use a password, I am the only user, and I have set myself as
administrater.

With this problem

I am running office 2007, windows 7, and latest version of win eyes

Thanks

Don

A little guidance would help me out