The corollary to this is that the association between your mail program and a working copy of the key label dictionary may have been broken. I think there is a global key label dictionary, keylab.key, but there may be an additional one that used to contain the ctrl-M keystroke. So I would look at file associations rather than verbosity to track this problem down.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 1:15 PM
To: CJ &AA MAY ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: speaking keystrokes

you have to define the key strokes you want in the key label dictionary.

-----Original Message----- From: CJ &AA MAY via Talk
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 10:07 AM
To: 'Tom Kingston' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: speaking keystrokes

I came across instructions once on how to make Window-eyes speak certain
keystrokes, in particular to have Window-eyes say "send/receive mail" when
you press control m in Outlook but I can't remember how to do this; could
someone tell me please? I'm presuming it is hidden somewhere in the
verbosity setting.

Alison