From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of David Goldfield via Talk
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2016 8:23 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Problem Solved:Window-eyes Not Reading Certain Windows Reliably

A couple of weeks ago, I posted to this list about an odd problem I was
having where Window-eyes would not read certain windows properly. As an
example, if I entered the run dialog, Window-eyes would just read the
currently selected desktop icon when I tried to enter text, even though
the dialog was open. Chris suggested that my antivirus program may have
quarantined certain components of Window-eyes and this suggestion
sounded reasonable and I was willing to pursue it. However, I was also
experiencing several other issues, totally unrelated to accessibility
and I decided to perform a reset. I did the reset, choosing to keep
personal files and my problems, including the odd accessibility quirks
with Window-eyes, were gone. I just wanted to post this update.