You could try opening WE control panel, go to apps, diagnostics and repair the
"Windows 10 display driver. If this doesn't fix the problem you could uninstall
WE with the emergency uninstall and reinstall WE.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jed Barton via Talk
  To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 6:55 PM
  Subject: window-eyes going in to orbit

  Hey guys,

  OK, i have just about had it with what's going on here with the latest
  window-eyes.  It's happening way more frequently than it should.  I have
  web pages that are just not reading at all.  I'll load a website, it'll
  tell me how many links and all that it has, but as i tab around,
  nothing.  The solution is to re-start window-eyes.  It happens purely
  randomly.  This is a pretty new computer, running windows 10, completely
  unacceptable this behavior.  Any ideas?