Hello, am trying to get iTunes to sync my apps still not having luck with it, plus emailed apple several times about making iTunes better to work with screen readers cause ever since 12.5.1 and up it is impossible to manage any apps. Have any of you heard of a program called copy trans? It seemed to work with NVDA have not worked with it in window eyes, was reading about it and did download the control center, is anyone using this program to manage their apps and music instead of going through iTunes? Please email me with any suggestions as to how you use it with either NVDA or with window eyes. Thank you.
3 Signs You May Have a Fatty Liver [Watch]
livecellresearch.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/582a35d1ca69735d032c9st03duc