Hi all. Am using the latest version of Window-eyes and have downloaded the Duxbury app from app central that is supposed to work with Perky Duck as well. I can't seem to find much documentation on keystrokes or how this is supposed to work but when I go in to Perky Duck to type something my braille characters are not spoken correctly. If I use my arrow keys I can hear my characters. Any information on Duxbury with Window-eyes would be appreciated. I'm taking the nls braille course and NVDA does not work with Duxbury and can't figure out about Window-eyes and how that works with Duxbury. I use Jaws at work and know how to use these two programs. Thanks for any help you can give or point me to some documentation would also be appreciated. I didn't see too much on the gwmicro website.

--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com