i don't ever receive news headlines, i'm not sure what this is about. can someone help?

On 11/23/2016 9:44 PM, Jim via Talk wrote:
Hi there Folks!

I have quite a few new headlines selected to receive news headlines from. When I first set them up after upgrading to WIn 10 I would here a series of musical notes and then W.E. would read the associated headline. For approximately the last week or two, All I here is the musical tones. Wonder if anyone might know where the audio associated with these headlines may have gone? Have I totally confused everyone? Could there be something I accidently switched off? Can anyone shed some light on this situation? THANKS&Have A Great Day! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/rascal0826%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com