At 09:41 AM 11/29/2016, you wrote:
Hi, Although I didn't understand some of the settings, here is what I did: Press f11 and right arrow until you get to visual properties. Tab through all of the options and pay attention to their current status. Go through all of the options available on ones that give you any options and if there is a setting available that says "blank" choose that one. Otherwise, return the setting to the one that was already there. After you have set everything to "blank" that is available, save your settings and close and reopen Goldwave and see if this helps. You may wish to keep track of the settings before you make any changes, in the event that something does not work as well after the change. This is the only thing I can remember seeing from the list, but maybe someone else can give you better information. Carol On 11/29/2016 9:00 AM, Bryan Peterson via Talk wrote: > First off my apologies for asking this question again because I know it’s been addressed before. But I can’t find the message that answered this question, nor was there an article in the Knowledge Base about it. But anyway I just redownloaded Gold Wave and got it registered. The problem is that when I’m working with an audio file I often find that WE is unacceptably slow to respond to key presses, sometimes taking a second or more. As I said I do recall someone posting a fairly easy fix for this involving changing a setting in GoldWave itself, but for the life of me I can’t remember what setting needed to be changed or where it was. Granted I’m using what I believe to be the latest version of GoldWave so for all I know that might have been removed. I’m also using the Office version of WE and the latest version thereof. Any help would be greatly appreciated. > Focus your powers and prepare for buttle. > _______________________________________________ > Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared. > > For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/carogsmith%40embarqmail.com. > For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com > List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com _______________________________________________ Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared. For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/harlow.pease233%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com