Dear List:

I just bought a scanner to use with Openbook.  It is about the size and
shape of a three-hole punch.  Instead of laying the sheet of paper on the
scanner, you feed the paper through a slot on the side of the tube-like
scanner.  Openbook initiates the feeding of the paper through the scanner,
but says that the page is blank.  The scanner is called Brother DS620.  If
anyone has an answer, please let me know.  Thanks.  Regards:  Ted Larson