I can send you GMA Solitaire if you email me directly. It works on Windows 10. It is the old game of Patience, which I prefer.

Dave
d...@basden.us

At 01:23 PM 12/8/2016, you wrote:
Hi there Folks!

I really enjoyed playing Solitaire for years! But since the last Windows 10 update the game has been gone from my desktop. I press the windows key and type Solitaire and I do get a game that way. Problem, Window-Eyes use to read all the cards, but now doesn't read anything? I tried redrawing the screen and this didn't works either. Wonder if anyone might have an idea on what I might do to get Window-Eyes to read the cards again? Or does someone have a suggestion on another W.E. friendly solitaire game? I have been playing the standard Klontike version and had no issues with it at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated! THANKS Much! P.S. I generally use the speech for the face cards since I have a bit of a problem distingushing some of the face cards. BTW, I have tried both NVDA as well as Microsoft Narator and neither of them read the cards either. <KF8LT><Jim>.