Window-eyes should do this for you.
However, if it doesn't There is a screen reader setting in edges settings.
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Steve Jacobson via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:02 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: default browser

I thought I had read something that says that there is also supposed to be a
way with Anniversary Edition to cause Cortana results to be displayed by
Internet Explorer instead of Microsoft Edge, but that it is separate from the
default browser setting.  As I recall, it was a change to the registry before
the Anniversary Edition but could be done through an interface now.
Does anybody have any information about this?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson