Hi Everyone,

I have a credit card that I must select choices quarterly for a reward
bonus.  Until now, I have made a telephone call to make my choices.

There is a web site to perform these steps.  All seems fine and blind
friendly except selecting the merchants for the bonus.  The instructions for
selecting say:

Double-click or drag and drop your desired categories into the percentage
squares below.  You'll be able to review  your selections before confirming.

This web site of course requires a log in so I cannot provide a direct link
to the web page.  I have used the space bar, the enter key and the
Window-Eyes left mouse key attempting to make my selections without success.
Is there a way to do so?

I have Internet Explorer 11 and Window-Eyes 9.5.3.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Barbara