Ditto!

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:59 PM
To: Talk
Subject: For Gawd Sakes, STOP

This list is for one another to help each other in matters pertaining to Window-Eyes, not to beat dead horses.

I am a busy person. Believe it or not, it takes time to go down the list and delete stupid, unnecessary messages. When I ask a question about Window-Eyes and WLM, why do I not get an answer? But I get 100 emails saying Window-Eyes is dead.

If you think its dead then go away. Go somewhere else and annoy someone else.

I hate to unsubscribe from this list but will have to do if this nonsense doesn’t stop. I just don’t have the time for it.

Don’t you people have something better to do than beat dead horses here on this list?

For gawd sakes, can’t you do something constructive like maybe get a job? At least go out and look for one.

If Window-Eyes goes away, it goes away. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. Posting hundreds of emails saying emails saying the same thing over and over isn’t going to help decide what happens to it.

If you want to make a difference, write a letter to the head of whatever company now owns it certify it so the owner, or someone very high in the organization will have to sign for it.

Please help all of us save our delete key from wearing out.

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

"There is no distinctly Native American criminal class, save Congress." -- Mark Twain

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com