You would also need sighted assistance to remove webroot as it requires you to
solve a captcha.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Michael via Talk
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 8:52 PM
To: 'Donald L. Roberts' <donald.robert...@gmail.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion
List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Need an antivirus product identified

Hi, Donald.  I had to wrack my brains for a short time, and then the name of
the program came to me.  The program is Called Web Root Security Suite.  No, I
do not and will not have the program installed after I recall the issues
Ray Campbel encountered when the program was installed.    I'll bet the
program is a good one, but it certainly wreaks havoc with Window-eyes  I am
not implying that I have used Web Root Security suite, trust me.  .

Mike M.