So when you use f7, Window-eyes doesn't tell you the first word in
question?  I hear something like, check word, and then it reads the word
in question.  I tab down to the list of possible correct words and I
arrow through the list of possibilities. Then I tab to either replace
r--button, or ignore--i buttonu