I think that if you go to control panel and then to power options you have an option there to make it not lock screen. HTH

-----Original Message----- From: Ted Larson via Talk
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:08 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Concerning my last note: locked screen

Dear list:

I tried again to power offf and then on and this time I could start over.
However, I don't want to turn off the computer every time the screen gets
locked.

Here is what I wrote in my first note:

Dear List:

I recently got an Asus computer with windows ten.  After I stepped away for
a few minutes, I got the message:  proxy staging window.  Windows default
lock screen.  How do I get rid of this or at least get out of it?  When I
type, the letters will key echo but tabbing and arrowing does nothing.  Even
when I hit insert-T to get the time, window eyes just says t.  Even when I
turned the power off and then on again, it came back up in the locked
screen.  I am using my other windows ten computer to send this message, an
Acer, which does not seem to have this problem.  Please reply if you have
any ideas.  Thanks.  Regards:  Ted Larson

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/ted.larson%40y
ahoo.com.

List archives can be found at

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com