You're very welcome, Curtis. I'm glad to help. I kinda like it myself. (grin)

Regards,
Tom

On 1/11/2017 1:18 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Tom, as a user of SF, I thank you every day! truly! makes it easier.
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:52:43 -0500
Tom Kingston via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Version 1.2.1 is available.
It addresses the following issues.
1. Fixed a problem with Window-Eyes and Sound Forge version checking on launch.
2. Fixed a potential error with some windows when they are activated due to
background windows flashing for a moment.
3. Eliminated the rare occasion of "Data window does not have focus" being
voiced when arrowing through menus.

Enjoy,
Tom

---