If it's the same as Outlook 10 and 13, the command is alt-h, m, v, and
select folder.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+trbft=mediacombb....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of David Crowell via Talk
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 11:28 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Outlook 2016 and moving messages to a folder

Hi All,

I am really embarrassed but I accidently deleted the directions someone sent
me a few months ago about how to move a message from one folder to another
folder in outlook  I accidently put something in the deleted folder and need
to get it back to the orginal folder it was saved in.  Any help on how to do
this would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, So kiss slowly, laugh insanely,
love truly and forgive quickly."

William Arthur

List archives can be found at