Dear List:

I have windows ten and the latest window eyes on my new Asus computer.  When
I am typing characters, one after the other, the key echo of characters
works fine.  However, if I wait for more than five seconds, and start
typing, the first character is cut off at the beginning of the character.
Such as window eyes saying eriod instead of saying period.  It does this
when typing in all applications.  It seems as if the computer is groggily
waking up whenever I start typing anything.  What could be going on here?
Thanks for any ideas.  Regards:  Ted Larson