To all current and potential users of the Extended Dictionary app.

V0.69.5.1 - Release Note.

As all current users of the package has noticed the last few days, the
package speaks a short license note, at startup. It has been informing
you that the license time was about to expire. All due to a bug in the
software.

The Extended Dictionary package now has been updated, the bug fixed, and
the license period been prolonged considerably for all parts of the
package. All users will need to update their Extended Dictionary
installation, should you want to continue using the app.

Due to technical issues, I have been unable to upload the updated WEPM
file to the App Central, all weekend. I will be dealing with the issues
of the upload as time permits. Yet, I want you all to get your free copy
of the updated package immediately. It therefore has been released
outside App Central, and can be downloaded from the link below.

Notice:

To stop any speculations, the technical issues I am experiencing with
upload to App Central, has nothing to do with any merging of GW,
AISquared and VFO.

You find the newest version of the extended Dictionary here, and may
want to keep this link, as it will be used for future versions in
release as well:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4eipguo23a1jrr/Extended_Dictionary.wepm?dl=0

Please contact me directly, should you have any further issues,
questions or good ideas.

--
David
(Author of the