Those of us who are either bilingual or polyglots, of which I am proudly
one, are always at the mercy of English speakers!  They tend to think that
the world is wrapped up in English, so no sense in thinking of the rest of
us!  Our abilities to speak more than a language is what makes it reasonably
fair for us to understand the struggles of a refugee for example when it
comes to learning and speaking the English language.  How many times have I
read on this list and others how Tech Support Technicians from other nations
are berated and ridiculed just because they don't sound "American!"  I
wonder what sounding "American" truly means!

Do Canadians sound "American?"  Do they even have the right and privilege to
identify themselves as Americans even though they have a permanent fixture
on the American continent?  How about Argentinians?

It could be argued that any of us who speak more than one language is NOT
obligated to purchase a screen reader.  Nice argument, but why not indicate
that the screen reader is solely for U.S. folks only?  After all, as a
business owner, if I don't want to ship to Hungary it is well within my
right to state that I only want to ship within the contiguous 48 states!
Bye bye Alaska and Hawaii, they're too far away anyway!  So, sell me a
screen reader and don't worry if it's usable in my language?  And don't
worry about how much it costs me to acquire it?

David, I think it'll be a miracle if GW Micro or whatever name it goes by
now will ever take the time to address the issue at hand.  I wonder if Jaws
does something similar?

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado