Hi,
You can try Sophos.
home.sophos.com
You can use it for free on up to 10 computers if you are a home user.

The last time I checked, GData from Ggdata-software.com was accessible. Avira is also accessible. www.avira.com

AVG changed their interface to Zen and removed the classic interface, so it is no longer accessible. vipre from www.vipreantivirus.com is also accessible. You can get a pc lifetime license of Vipre on ebay for around $25.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Join our free announce-only mailing list to receive product news, podcast updates and exclusive coupon codes. Please send a blank email to:

manews-subscribe@mysticaccess.email

 Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)

Twitter: MysticAccess