This link might help you get started with both subscribing and unsubscribing.

Carol

On 2/13/2017 5:47 PM, BK via Talk wrote:
Hello, I want to receive the messages from this list at a different
address. Is there a way to change my address for this list, or do I have
to unsubscribe and then resubscribe with my new address? If so, can
someone tell me how to unsubscribe and resubscribe? It has been so long
that I don't remember how it's done. Thanks for any help.

Butch