Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2017 12:39 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: email question

Hi everyone,
I just realized that when I bring up Windows Live Mail, I don’t get the set
file that’ supposed to be associated with this.  I’m not sure whether this
is related, but when I try to get rid of sender information when I want to
forward something, I can’t.  I can only forward the email as is.  I’ve tried
selecting the text using control-shift-up arrow, or down arrow (at the top
of the file), and when I try to copy with Control-c, or to cut-and-paste the
file with control-shift-v, nothing happens.

Does anyone have any ideas about this.  I’m using Windows 7 with Window-Eyes
free version 9.5.4.  I also added the last update, or patch, or whatever
that was.
Thanks,
Kim Lingo

-----