Hello list,

I have encountered an issue with Window-Eyes and Outlook 2010 and using
Account Settings.
I believe I will be able to resolve the issue with sighted assistance, but
would like the issue to be known about.

I have been unable to configure my Outlook 2010 account on my Windows 7 PC
to work as I would like with my Gmail account.

The current way it is set up is as follows:

I have two standard BT Internet e-mail accounts which both go into the same
set of folders, e.ge. The same in-box, sent e-mails etc.
Then there is a separate Gmail account which goes into its own set of
folders, including in-box etc.

I can select which e-mail account to send from by selecting them from the
<from> box if I do not want to use the default e-mail account. Outlook will
also use the account an e-mail was sent to as the <from> account when
replying to an e-mail that I have received.

What I would like to do is to include the Gmail account into the same set of
Folders as the other two accounts.

I have tried many different methods without success so far. There was one
suggestion which said to use "account
Settings" to do the job. Unfortunately Window-Eyes would not show the
details that were present. I got sighted assistance to help at that point.

Does anyone know how to do this with Window-Eyes?

Regards, John

Tel: +44 (0) 1442 259243
Mob: (0) +44 7815 056076