Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2017 3:37 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: problem using Windows Live Mail

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with Windows Live Mail. I am not able to select and copy/paste, or cut-and-paste text into another program such as Microsoft Word, or Notepad. Nothing happens. Is there an attribute in Live Mail that I need to change for this to work? This is the only program I am having this kind of difficulty with. I know about using ctrl-c after selecting some text, and using ctrl-v to paste it. What happens is that when I hold down the shift key to select a line of text, I don’t hear “selected” after the line is read by Window-Eyes.

I have been cutting and pasting text or copying and pasting it ever since I first started using a computer in the early 1990’s, so this is not a new concept to me. I can therefore only conclude that the problem must be with the Windows Live Mail program itself.

I am using Window-Eyes 9.5.4—the version you can download for free with Microsoft Office. I’m using Windows 7.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Kim Lingo

-----
No virus found in this message.