From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Rafa via Talk
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2017 6:14 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Use a windows mobile version from an installed one

Hi friends,
My name is Rafa and I'd like to ask you a question.
I created a windows mobile version from an installed one on windows 10,
I installed on the computer I want to use it the wevideo 9.5.4 and
inserted my removable drive onto this computer with the windoeyes
directory on its root and, when I try to launch Windoweye by pressing
windoweye.exe, an error appeared saying that the program was unable to
find an user.
What could I have done in an incorrecct way?
Thanks in advance.
Rafa.
By the way, both computers have windows 10 64 bits.