Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 6:24 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: WE and IE 11

Running WE on a win 10 system.  Seems as of late WE crashes more often
than it did in the recent past.  Many times if you us the WE search
function on a IE web page WE either goes silent for up to a minute or
crashes altogether.  Anyone else experiencing a increase in crashes
while using IE 11?e

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/vitechnology64%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

---