Hello guys, I have an old PC running windows 8.1. I guess some updates came in
and Alt F4 no longer closes programs, instead it opens a context menu that
have to use the arrow keys to move to close/exit. Also when on the desktop I
used to be able to hit alt f4 and would get the shutdown menu. Now I have to
use the mouse keys to get to the start button and right click and use the arrow
keys to get to shut down the pc. Anyone know how to change this back??? Tony C