and so this is why the vfo group has to just fold window eyes into jaws or just give us a free jaws for office option. because for some people NVDA does not cut it, and we need something more powerful, yet that is low cost or free. a jaws for office would work fine especially if you need to do stuff in microsoft office. not to mention jaws works good with the orbit reader20 prototype set to refreshabraille18 emulation. window eyes does not work with orbit20 at all. come on vfo group let us use jaws for free if microsoft office is installed on our machines!