Hi,
Sofos home looks like a web page.  You can use browse mode functions in it.
You can even log in using a web browser and perform a scan on another one of your machines.
IF the machine is off it'll scan when the machine comes back online.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Join our free announce-only mailing list to receive product news, podcast updates and exclusive coupon codes. Please send a blank email to:

manews-subscribe@mysticaccess.email

 Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)

Twitter: MysticAccess