apple would have to start from scratch if they want to make it accessible.
its just as hard to use even with nvda.

-----Original Message----- From: Sue J. Ward via Talk
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2017 5:44 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: itunes really needs fixing to work with window eyes.

 Hello. has anyone including the AI Squared staff really looked at the
latest version of iTunes lately? I did try the latest version and it
freezes up window eyes. I don't know why. I think in the program files
there are a lot more stuff including stuff about java so someone should
really look at this. I know the app has not been updated in a while. For
now am on an old version 12.5.5. The next version up 12.6.100 could use
fixing or at least if someone could take a look at it on their machine.
I am on a windows7 machine. I don't get it why in version 12.5.5 it
works great with no problems but in 12.6.100 it freezes and locks up my
computer. I even emailed Apple accessibility to let them know what I am
experiencing and we are talking back and forth, but so far nothing that
will resolve anything. I hope the next update will fix those issues.

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.
Starting at only $14.95 per month!
www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com