If nothing else you can use the demo which is a 40 minute usage then you have
to I think turn it off and back on or reboot or something but at least you
would get used to using jaws and learn if you like it or don't like it, and
nvda is free so you can always install that and try it to see if you like it
better than Jaws or Window Eyes

Dictated and  Sent from my iPhone