From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+anthonyborg001=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Chris G via Talk
Sent: 07 April 2017 14:33
To: Rod Hutton via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: outlook 2013 anouncement problem

Hi,
Also make sure Outlook Enhance isn't disabled within Outlook.
alt-f, t, A twice, tab 4 times.
Down arrow to disabled and tab to go and press enter.
Next, arrow through, if something like Outlook Enhance is in the list, press
space on it.
Shift-tab to enable and press enter.  Ok or close all dialogs you opened.

Restart outlook.
Chris

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Join our free announce-only mailing list to receive product news, podcast
updates and exclusive coupon codes. Please send a blank email to:

manews-subscribe@mysticaccess.email

  Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)

Twitter: MysticAccess