Although I really like most things about the Thunderbird email program, I continue to encounter one problem which frustrates me to the point where I wish to at least try other email programs, in this case Becky.

The frustration of which I speak is that Window-eyes 9.5.4 almost always will repeat either the subject line or the first two lines of almost any email message. Earlier versions of W E showed similar behavior on this HP desktop which is now running Windows 10 creator. In fairness, Jaws sometimes exhibits this behavior but far less than W E. Also Jaws 16 takes significantly longer on my system to load an email message. I have played with the trigger delay and other W E settings in the hope of at least reducing the occurrence of this as I am resigned to never completely eliminating it. Nothing helps much. I know that some on this list indicate that they do not experience this phenomenon although others do.

The bottom line here is that I have decided to take Becky for a trial run and hope some lister will point me both to the GW Micro posts on what modifications need to be made to Becky and also Chris Grabowsky's tutorial on its usage.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Don Roberts