Perhaps I am missing something. But what info do you have, that
indicates Webvisum no longer to work with Firefox.

I just checked their homepage, and did not find any such indication.
Maybe I did not look carefully enough. Still, if you could please
provide some info on the matter, I would greatly love to know, before
upgrading to newest version of the browser, which was suggested on my
computer this morning.

BTW, would anyone know how to block automatic updates in Firefox? I am
not too eager on doing so, as it does pose a risk, but just wanted to
know in case it should be necessary. Or, alternatively, how do I roll
back an installed update?

Thanks,

David