Hello,

I have a web app that has a scroll bar to move a list of options up and down.
Is there a way to find out where this scroll bar resides on the page and how to
select the plus or minus?  There are a few different screens with similar
scroll bars, but in different locations.  I have set up a hot spot for one
screen, but don't want to do that for all screens.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks, David

David Ayers
Tioga County ITCS