You could use the exception dictionary and put the word without the apostrophe
as its replacement.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Grant Metcalf via Talk
  To: Via Talk
  Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 2:41 PM
  Subject: pronunciation query

  Using Win7 with WE 9.5.4. I noticed recently that when reading documents
where an apostrophy-s occurs after a name ending with the letter h that the
apostrophy-s is not spoken in normal reading mode. Two examples:   Jehovah’s
Isaiah’s.  If I do a word by word cursor they do speak the apostrophy-s.  Of
course, words or names ending with another letter followed by the apostrophy-s
do seem to read normally, i. e. brother’s, sister’s, Rod’s, and Tom’s.
  The question is:  Is there a fix or is this just something that needs a fix?
Now that I am aware of the problem I am able to deal with it as needed.
  Cordially,
  Grandpa DOS, a k a Grant