Hi List,

My AVG expired and my search for an accessible virus/internet security resulted in me choosing vipre. With Window-Eyes, I can access and change parameters such as email and firewall settings etc. With Jaws, I can only access virus settings either from the user interface or the context menu in the system tray.

I have the same situation working with my click-free back-up program.

Perhaps I don't know how to use the jaws mouse cursor efficiently, but from comments on other lists, I think it just doesn't read everything. Not sure about NVDA.

Point - window-eyes is still a very valuable screen reader - at least for now.

Brenda