From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ayersd=co.tioga.ny...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:37 PM
To: wohlg...@gmail.com; Dave; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes!

Why would they keep their rival around?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:02 PM
To: Dave ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

Hi Dave!

There is so many rumors floating around right now, that I am damned
tempted to simply remove myself from all these lists.  The only problem
there would be that I would have no real way of knowing what is going
on! I think it's a shame that VFO is fasing out Window-Eyes if they are
actually doing this, since I seriously believe that W.E. is the far
superior screen reader.  Oh, I know there are folks out there who wil
disagree with that statement, and yes I do know that it is fairly
subjective, but since VFO will more than likely fase out Window-Eyes and
force all of us W.E. users to purchase a program which is not one of our
choice I really do believe that we should get some sort of discount.  Oh
well, I guess I can dream - can't I..!  Just my thoughts! Catch Ya Later! de

<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.