There would of course be ITunes, though it is a bit of a learning curve.
But it will let you prelisten to the tracks of an album, and also let
you buy the songs. Then again, the songs will be in the M4A format of
Apple, which is not playable on all players. It all depend on what
exactly you want, and which playback method you are going to use, once
bought the songs.

Hope you find some solution, and can share it with us all, as I am sure
there will be many a user who wants to know the same thing.

David