Hi listers:

Just a quick note about SuperNova.

If you do want to try it out, you can download the full-featured program,
and just make sure magnification is off, unless, of course, you need that.
Reason I say this is that, the current version of the stand-alone screen
reader always starts up with an error about the magnification engine not
being loaded.

Interestingly, during setup, you can pick a keyboard layout.  You can choose
to use their default layout or you can select a layout that emulates another
screen reader.  The choices for layouts are 2 of their own, Defaults Number
Pad, or version 9  emulation (whatever that is).  The other layouts are JFW
Desktop Emulation, Magic, Window-Eyes Desktop Emulation, and Zoomtext.

That's all I'm going to post on this, since it doesn't provide any
Window-Eyes help.  Nor, am I endorsing or recommending Dolphin products.
Nor am I suggesting that anyone change screen readers.  I'm certainly not
removing WE from my machine any time soon.  This is just for informational
purposes only.  Any request for support or other help should be directed to
the appropriate organizations.