From: David [mailto:trailerda...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 3:34 PM
To: Doug Geoffray <dgeoff...@vfogroup.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes to JAWS Migration

Confused.

I did go to the webpage provided by Doug. Here I am supposed to choose the
version of Jaws to download. OK, I do understand the stuff about 32 64bit. What
confuses me, is that there is first a choice for 32/64bit, and then the same
for something that says non-tandem.

What should I go for, and will that have any impact on the licensing?

Further, it asks me to choose my prefered language. What is the licensing of
Jaws, when comes to english/non-English versions? Can you freely switch within
the set of supported languages, or is it the way you download and license one
given language, and are stuck with that language forever?

Thanks for any pointers.

David