A question.  In Window-Eyes, with the desktop layout, you can use either the
insert key or the caps lock key as a modifier.  Insert t for time, for
example, or caps lock key t for time.   Does JAWS give me the same choice?

Insert key t for title , for example, or caps lock key for title?

In one of the tutorials Doug mentioned, it was stated that incert up arrow
would read the current line.  Up arrow could be either the 8 on the number
pad or the up arrow of the up-side down t arrow keys.

It would be great if we had the choice between the insert and caps lock key.
That might make certain keystrokes easier for those with hand issues.

Rebecca

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to
you.

Aldous Huxley