Hi Bryan,

Sorry you got stuck having to learn a new screen reader.  I know how much I
hate change.  And, a lot of WE user’s are in for a big one.  Bryan, I’m certain
that many Jaws users will be happy to assist.

Note, I am using Jaws 17 but, maybe the directions will be the same.

To add a very slight pause at the end of a line or, sentence, try this.

Type insert, (the Jaws key), together with the F2 key.

press the letter S until you hear settings center and hit enter.

Press shift control D if you want your change to be global.

Down arrow one time and press S until you hear say all.

Right arrow to open.

Down arrow one time and use the space bar to toggle between the various
settings.

Tab to apply and hit enter.  Then, tab back around to the OK button and hit
enter.  You are finished.

Good luck, and, I hope all of you WE users find as much assistance on list as I
have.

James B